Thursday 4 October 2012

Colours

I changed the colourings in some shots if they were too dark, or gave jthe wrong effect.

Original Colourings

Levels after edited



After Colourings


One shot I did this with was the ES of the newspaper building. It looked very grey and unappealing, so to change this I increased the exposure, contrast, saturation and added some orange colour to get rid of the blue/grey. As you can see, this makes the building look a lot brighter and has less of a dark atmosphere.

Before

I also did a similar technique to boost the lighting in a few shots, one of which shown below. 

After



Levels after editing









I also incorporated the use of colour into the costume for some scenes. The scene which is supposed to be the most romantic, the male character was wearing a red jumper as it connotes love.

No comments:

Post a Comment