Sunday 23 September 2012

Props

As we are filming on location for all the shots (except green screen scenes) the background props will come with the sets.

Crutches
The main prop I need is crutches for the male, as these are central to the storyline. I have got the crutches from a friend of mine, who no longer needs them, yet still keeps them in her house, therefore lending them out is not an inconvenience to her, I have hold of them for the entirety of filming.

Green Screen
I own a green screen, so using this isn't a problem.

Car
 I have access to three cars,
Kia Sorento;
Citron C3;
Vauxhall Corsa

A young journalist would have a small car and therefore rules out the Kia as that is a 4x4. Therefore I didn't mind which of the other two cars I use, as long as I use the same one throughout. So I decided to use the Corsa as that is a little bigger and looks a more masculine and as the lead female isn't very stereotypical and so a slightly less feminine car would suit her.

Vauxhall Corsa that I am using to film

No comments:

Post a Comment